Level 2 Certification Class
May 10th - 11th
9am - 5pm, both days
Big Kountry Shooting
1204 FM 1462, ALVIN, TX. 77511
A Level 2 Instructor works with a more established archery program such as J.O.A.D., A.S.A.P., college clubs and local clubs with a strong beginner component.
- You will learn: Basic shooting steps, introduce intermediate shooting steps, safety, range set-up; equipment setup and repair, fitting equipment to an archer, how to teach archery and how to teach a Level 1 Instructor Course.
- Length of Course: 12-20 hours
- Prerequisites: Minimum age: 18, USA Archery or NFAA membership, Successful background screen, successful completion of SafeSport training
- Certification period: Three years.
- Instructors with a successful background screen are eligible for insurance benefits.
- No certification will be processed without membership and a successful background screen.
Don't forget to check the calendar and the TSAA website for other events.